Contacting Instructor

Front Page Forums Total Krav Maga Contacting Instructor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ivorygirl882
    Participant

Hello, I have a few questions regarding my training. Typically after I train, I think about my movements and would like feedback at times. Can I email someone with my questions? Can I send a video that better explains my questions a bit better? I look forward to your response.

Jon Hodge
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, you can send a direct email with shotokan questions to me at [email protected] and send your krav or bo questions to [email protected].

You certainly send us a video and I will help you out. We look forward to assisting you with your training!

Bugman13
    Participant

My brother got the Complete Shotokan karate course and I bought the 50 dollar thing that comes with enrollment. I also read somewhere on the website that it comes with a digital Study manual and a student patch. I found the study manual on an email you sent me but never received a student patch and did not realize that the 50 dollar thing came with one. I was wondering if I could be sent one or if I’m mistaken is there any way I could buy one. Thanks

Jon Hodge
    Keymaster

Yes I would be happy to send you your patches. Please contact me directly through my regular emai account: [email protected] with your full name and the address you need them shipped to. Happy Training!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.