An Introduction

Front Page Forums General Martial Arts An Introduction

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    VeteranNinja
    Participant

Hello,

My name is Najeeb, I have trained in martial arts for 10 years, starting out in Karate in which i have a 1st Dan Black belt. I have trained in other martial arts but became interested in learning how to properly use nunchuks after previously having some minor experience in it. I also enrolled in the Krav maga to help supplement my self defence knowledge and current martial arts training. I look forward to one day gaining rank in the nunchuks!

Thanks! 🙂

GMAU
    Keymaster

Hi Najeeb,

Welcome to the Black Belt at Home University and Ultimate Chuks and Total Krav Maga, we are proud to have you as a new student with us.

Learning and mastering nunchakus is much more than most people realize, and it is a perfect initial foray into weaponry. I will be here for you to push you, improve your skills, and help you on your journal of self-mastery.

I just created a new post called “Introduce Yourself” in the General Martial Arts forum section. Can you please copy and past your post, and put it there?

It seems like a great idea for our new students to introduce themselves if they would like to. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.