Hello from Kansas

Front Page Forums Ultimate Bo Hello from Kansas

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dennis Miller
    Participant

Hello.
    Just started the Ultimate Bo course about 3 weeks ago. I’m really liking it.
    I’ve study martial arts from age 16 to about 40. I’ve always wanted to get back in to a class but my current schedule wouldn’t allow it.
    I was very happy to find this course.

The bo was one of the first weapons that really caught my eye when I first got into martial arts, but I never really had intensive training with it. I have learned a few Kung-Fu forms and some spins. I really enjoy the more down to Earth movements of Ultimate Bo.
    ee
    If money and schedule permit I will send video testing for Yellow Chevron in about 2 1/2 months from now.

I did have a question. Is the school patch an iron on?

Dennis.

GMAU
    Keymaster

Hi Dennis,

Sorry for the late response! I had a crazy weekend of construction and various things that was very busy. So glad to have you on board with us in the Ultimate Bo course! You clearly have a great deal of martial arts experience, and are a lifetime warrior it sounds like.

2.5 months is a good goal for you to stay on track for, to submit the yellow chevron exam. It is best that the patch be sewed on rather than ironed. I believe it can be ironed. But, iron-ons tend to lose their hold over a period of time, and I always prefer to sew the patch.

If you have questions about your training, need some guidance, or motivation along the way, let me know!

Michael Hodge

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.