Black Belt at Home Blog
BlackBeltAtHome > Black Belt at Home Blog > Random > The Difference Between Black Belt at Home and Global Martial Arts University
The Difference Between Black Belt at Home and Global Martial Arts University
- April 22, 2020
- Posted by: GMAU
- Category: Random
There is oftentimes some confusion between our two websites, Black Belt at Home and the Global Martial Arts University. In this article, I will explain the main differences, so that you can choose the right course for you!
Brief Video Explaining the Differences
Black Belt at Home
- Purchase course materials. Purchase the core curriculum or training program.
- Own it for life. Easily stream or download all videos. Also, many courses offer a DVD option.
- Great value option to get you started with your training, especially if you are not interested in earning rank.
Global Martial Arts University (GMAU)
- Fully enrolled student, with the ability to earn real, internationally accredited rank (just like attending one of our local schools – but done online).
- Access to all core curriculum, plus tons of extras (extra training content), and full follow-along classes. These classes are just like attending a local school’s class, and give you a great deal of variety in your training.
- New classes release every month.
- Live classes are also offered each month.
- Instructor feedback video the assignments and testing.
- Completed guided and tracked training via our custom-built website.
- Interaction with other students via the Discussion Board, Activity Feed, Post Victories, earn Achievements, and more.
- Find and connect with students in your area via the Student Locator.
- Enroll into multiple courses and have them all in one account.
- Easily add family members for 50% off and have a linked account for ease-of-use.
- Stream your training on any device and easily cast it to a TV.
Whichever option you choose – just pick an option, and start training! Now is the time to go after your goals, change your body, level up your health, learn self defense, and become the greatest version of yourself through the power of martial arts. We look forward to training with you either way! 🙂