Training Partners

Front Page Forums Total Krav Maga Training Partners

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    fredjclaus
    Participant

I’m not sure if this is allowed but I thought I’d through it out there. Where are you all from? I’d love to network with fellow students in my area and maybe set up a schedule where we could train together. I’m from the Buffalo, NY area. anyone else?

GMAU
    Keymaster

Hi Fred,

Hopefully some other students will respond. We have since launched the new Global Martial Arts University Krav Maga course, which includes an automatic student locator, discussion board, activity feed, and way more features. The Total Krav Maga Home Study Course is a great training program, but we wanted to make a custom built website with the ability for everyone to communicate much more easily. You can go over there and create a free demo account to see what I am talking about. And, as I current TKM student, I can give you a pretty big discount if you want to upgrade you membership from Black Belt at Home to the Global Martial Arts University. After creating your demo account, go to the settings page to enter your address, bio, and photo. After you have done this, a new student locator tab will pop up, and you can see the students near you. I am pretty certain we have a few students near you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.